From OpenEMR Project Wiki
OpenEMR is in need of funding for new development efforts that will benefit outpatient and inpatient users alike. Features include hybrid inpatient/outpatient support, advanced billing, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) integration, modern cloud offerings, ability to perform quality reporting, low-cost medical devices connectivity, and other commonly requested solutions. Our vibrant community is dedicated to responding to user needs and setting our priorities to be consistent with the requests of our colleagues abroad. Please consider sending a gift today.
Stable Production Release (Version 5.0.0)
OpenEMR 5.0.0 was released on 2/15/17. Here is a list of new features in this version. It is compatible with PHP versions from 5.4.x - 7.0.x .
Windows: Pre-installed OpenEMR with the XAMPP Package
- openemr-5.0.0.zip (MD5 sum: ae67dec8f13e3c422cff4ebff9cf2103)
- openemr-5.0.0.tar.gz (MD5 sum: d0b87a0e1552159229788376eb84a8b7)
Ubuntu / Mint / Debian
- Ubuntu 16.04(and later versions), Debian 9(and later version), and Mint 18(and later versions).
- openemr-php7_5.0.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: 7576b7960ed7a16e535f7c5e6b4771cb)
- Ubuntu 15.10(and lesser versions), Debian 8(and lesser version), and Mint 17(and lesser versions).
- A production grade solution for facilities and hospitals to run their OpenEMR v5 installation in the Amazon cloud. HIPAA and BAA compliant.
- Official OpenEMR Docker, which supports modern, flexible, plug n play use of OpenEMR.
- (For a couple fun tutorials to learn how to use the OpenEMR Docker, check out this forum thread.)
- OpenEMR-Appliance-5-0-0.ova (MD5 sum: ee6216fa31e6b8e9cec64540ac3744db)
- Previous versions of all above packages can be found on Sourceforge
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 5.0.0, 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(5.0.1-dev). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
- (Daily at 1:00 AM Pacific time these packages are built (the build takes about 10 minutes).)
Ubuntu/Mint/Debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/Mint/Debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes.