From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Stable Production Release (Version 4.1.2)
OpenEMR 4.1.2 was released on 8/17/13. Here is a large list of new features in this version.
Windows: Pre-installed OpenEMR with the XAMPP Package
- openemr-4.1.2.zip (MD5 sum: 8b52760511b25bfb0ae6667f97e5a437)
- openemr-4.1.2.tar.gz (MD5 sum: 9ed910ae6d82845154dcbc107d7ba41a)
- openemr_4.1.2-2_all.deb (MD5 sum: 7491f7abb96032ec57e8d8ffe58c6466)
- The OpenEMR 4.1.2 Appliance is Still Under Construction. The following is the OpenEMR 4.1.1 Appliance:
- Previous versions of above packages can be found on Sourceforge
Patches (4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0)
- Patch : Most recent patch for OpenEMR versions 4.1.2, 4.1.1, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.2.0, and 3.1.0 can be found here.
Unstable Development Releases
- Daily snapshots from current development tip(4.1.3-dev). Installation instructions are available for LINUX and WINDOWS. (Verify timestamp here)
- Developer's Appliance - will automatically download the current development tip.
Ubuntu/debian Development Version Package
- This one-click package will install/configure the most current development (unstable) version of OpenEMR. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, and it will not interfere with the official Ubuntu/debian OpenEMR Production Version Package. Since the development code is unstable, this should only be used for testing and evaluation purposes. Installation instructions are available HERE.
- git-openemr_1.0.0-1_all.deb (MD5 sum: 176854b8f67d61cbe56abac0b57b795c) (the file size is only 10KB)