OpenEMR Cloud Shared Hosting Data Sheet
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
- Fully Open Source
- 2014 ONC Complete EHR Certified
- OpenEMR is the most popular open source electronic health records and medical practice management solution. OpenEMR supports a broad feature set including patient demographics, records, appointments, prescriptions, billing, reports, clinical decision support, and lab integration. ONC Certified with international usage, OpenEMR's goal is a superior alternative to its proprietary counterparts. OpenEMR is maintained and supported by a vibrant community of volunteers and professionals that includes several hundred contributors and is supported by more than 40 companies. OpenEMR is estimated to by used by more than 100,000 medical providers serving more than 200 million patients. OpenEMR has been translated into 33 languages and is used by facilities in more than 100 countries across the globe. Open-source software has changed the world for the better, and OpenEMR is a leader in healthcare open-source software. Costly proprietary EMRs are no longer the only option.
- OpenEMR on the cloud is a no brainer. OpenEMR on the cloud simplifies OpenEMR management and provides peace of mind. OpenEMR on the cloud offers cost effective solutions which include scaling of computational resources, cutting-edge network security, zero hardware maintenance, easy software deployments, and robust backup and recovery solutions,
- OpenEMR Cloud Shared Hosting
- ONC Certified.
- Flexible and fully customizable.
- Cost effective with no licensing fees.
- Product Description:
- OpenEMR is an open source electronic health records and medical practice management solution that is ONC certified, multilingual, and supports a broad feature set including patient demographics, records, appointments, prescriptions, billing, reports, clinical decision support, and lab integration.
- Data Sheet:
- Usage Instructions:
- AWS Services Used:
OpenEMR AWS Cloud Package Comparisons
|Feature|| Shared Hosting1||Express2||Express Plus3|| Standard4|
|AWS Minimum Charges Per Month6||$5||$10||$20||$75||$140|
|Backup and Recovery Solutions||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|AWS Free Tier Compatible||✔||✔||✔|
|Flexible and AWS-Aware7||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Modular MySQL Database||✔||✔|
|Managed MySQL Database||✔||✔|
|Modular Document Server||✔|
|Dual Availability Zones8||✔|
- 1 OpenEMR Shared Hosting Data Sheet
- 2 OpenEMR Express Data Sheet
- 3 OpenEMR Express Plus Data Sheet
- 4 OpenEMR Standard Data Sheet - This package release is pending AWS Marketplace release.
- 5 OpenEMR Full Stack Data Sheet
- 6 These are the minimum charges incurred by amazon web services per month.
- 7 Is able to fully integrate/communicate with AWS infrastructure and take advantage of additional AWS tools.
- 8 This option will double the AWS charges.
- 9 These are estimates. Availability of cloud services https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_availability_software
- 10 These are estimates. According to ANSI, Software Reliability is defined as: the probability of failure-free software operation for a specified period of time in a specified environment (https://users.ece.cmu.edu/~koopman/des_s99/sw_reliability/)