From OpenEMR Project Wiki
In order to verify that code changes pass certification tests, contributors must execute the relevant test cases via the test mapping document.
Note that unit tests are being introduced in the code base to cover the more fine-grained functionality.
Notes from Brady
- The required items are listed on the barometer here(note that within each item there can be requirements for only inpatient certification that don't pertain to OpenEMR): http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Certification_Stage_II_Meaningful_Use#Completion_Barometer
- Demographics https://www.healthit.gov/sites/default/files/170.314a3demographics_2014_td_approvedv1.4_onc.pdf
- Smoking Status: https://www.healthit.gov/sites/default/files/170.314a11smokingstatus_2014_tp_approvedv1.3.pdf (pages 6-8)
- Tests are built up here: https://github.com/openemr/openemr/blob/master/tests/certification/tests.md
- Target browser for test: Firefox 40+ (we don't have to be too precise with this)
- Project thread https://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/202506/thread/5f706dff/