Summary Care Record for Transition of Care-Referral
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Meaningful Use Measures:
Provide summary of care record for at least 80% of transitions of care and referrals.
Certification Criteria for EHR:
1. Electronically receive a patient summary record, from other providers and organizations including, at a minimum, diagnostic test results, problem list, medication list, medication allergy list, immunizations, and procedures and upon receipt of a patient summary record formatted in an alternative standard specified in Table 2A row 1, displaying it in human readable format.
2. Enable a user to electronically transmit a patient summary record to other providers and organizations including, at a minimum, diagnostic test results, problem list, medication list, medication allergy list, immunizations, and procedures in accordance with the standards% specified in Table 2A row 1.
1. Integrate the paper form with CPOE order entry so that the data can be captured electronically. A new table is needed.
2. Integrate the data with Clinical Summaries report. Put it under Referral Summary section.
Effected Code, Tables, etc
Owner and Status
Design - Tony McCormick (MI2) and Thomas Wong (Intesync)
Coding - TBA
- Sourceforge forum regarding this topic: http://sourceforge.net/projects/openemr/forums/forum/202506/topic/3536953