From OpenEMR Project Wiki
QA findings for CPOE
Enable a user to electronically record, store, retrieve,and modify, at a minimum, the following order types:
(2) Laboratory; and
Procedures for Laboratory ordering
Prescription for Medications
1. We are not sure whether the same procedures screen are used for 'Radiology/Imaging' Orders.
2. For medications, current prescription screen is upto the mark of NIST
3. For laboratory orders, We couldn't enter the additional information about the orders.
1. We can configure the order 'Complete blood count w/ differential CBC count' but we couldn't key in 'every other day 3 times' instruction to be followed for the order.
2. We can configure the order 'Triglycerides' but we couldn't key in 'routine' or 'once a week 3 times' kind of instructions.
Apart from this, we didn't came across any issues in modifying the order and retrieving it.
Note: The detailed test report will be uploaded once the final testing is completed.
1. How do enter radiology/imaging orders?
Test Summary from
ViCarePlus HealthCare IT Services & Support
6559, SpringPath Lane, San Jose, CA, USA