Lists and Layouts
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
OpenEMR has build in mechanisms for storage, modification, and output of lists and layouts. A Administration Lists is available to describe the uses of each of the lists.
The layout API is usable by forms, who want to have their fields editable through the layouts editor.
|display_layout_rows()||library/api.inc||library/options.inc.php||display the given record in the view of the given layout|
|generate_form_field()||library/api.inc||library/options.inc.php||draw a field for input in the 'view' view, AKA, the view/edit page.|
|generate_display_field()||library/api.inc||library/options.inc.php||draw a field in the 'show' view, AKA, the style of the history page.||generate_display_field returns a html fragment, with the field's contents displayed within.|
Functions in the openemr/library/options.inc.php file:
- get_layout_form_value() is to collect specific layout form values.
- generate_layout_validation() is for layout form validation.
Functions in openemr/library/translations.inc.php:
- xl_list_label() ; Translates via the xl() function only if globals.php is set to translate lists.
- xl_layout_label() ; Translates via the xl() function only if globals.php is set to translate layouts.
What is missing?
- A generic method to display the layout input forms.