Juggernaut Systems Express
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
Juggernaut Systems Express (US Based company) dedicated to the hosting, development and customization of OpenEMR. We provide a hosted solution for OpenEMR clients. We have a great ear to listen and provide the type of workflow that your office needs at affordable price. All consultations are free.
Slogan: Integrating form and function into seamless harmony
- We have completed phase one of the integration of Weno eRx service into the code base.
We are now looking for beta testers. The Weno eRx feature is well integrated and the service is free to use. There is never a charge. No upfront costs to get started.
- For the last 6 months we have been building a Behavioral Health friendly version of OpenEMR. Our sponsor has guided our development team on how the program
needs to work for this type of practice. Read about some of the feature builds and enhancements such as automated billing and a supervisor review system.
Request a demo sherwingaddis at gmail dot com.
We work with the concierge medical community as well to tailor OpenEMR to the needs of successful practices.
We have a proven track record of delivering with no up-selling.
- Web: EMR
- Address: 505 Independance Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Phone: 757-328-2736
- Email: openmedpractice.com Email
All coders are in the US.
Services include but are not limited to:
- AWS Hosting (if needed)
- Patch Management
- Upgrade Code and Web Engine
- Database CLI/SQL Backup
- On call "fix this" and "how do we"
- Form Builder
- Custom Module/Feature Build
- Custom Report Build
- Weno eRx Feature
- Drug - Drug Interaction Checker
- SOAP Note Populate with previous note
- Encounter Point of Service Feature
- Lab Requisition Form
- Prior Authorization Advanced Form
- Random Drug Screening - Co-Author
- Patient Portal Invoice Summary
- Many Bug fixes